Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Quite Directions to Lead

Been trying to pull together a team and this lead seems to be all over the place.. So I give her grass, encouragement and everything.  But, she says... "I have been bowling for 25 years"  I know what I need to do. 
   Well tonight, my mate, in the inter-province games, skipped.. He said nothing... nothing.. and did she bowl.  Three on or around the jack.  Maybe, I am trying to hard to help..  Maybe, a good night or maybe I need to build confidence.
  So waiting for the next time.. Provincial Triples (Mixed) and will try that... Let her do her thing.. It is true, we get what is given and we do the best we can with what the Lead and Mate can give.
   Lesson.  Let the rains fall and let the player show the stuff... worst can happen you will have to work to collect the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment