Monday, March 21, 2016

World Bowls 2016 Schedule

World Bowls 2016 has finally arrived at its last days and the countries and players who will gather in he next two days to roll for that honor of  Champion are all members of our heroes.  We wish them well and great games.

These games will be on the Internet in streaming for these two days.  However, the times at home are sometimes hard to calculate so I have done a small chart.  (hope it is correct)
As a Canadian Bowler I am proud of our Pricilla Westlake
who has come so far in only 7 years. Our Youth is our Sport

Lawnbowls.com Facebook page has posted the schedule of the finals which will be on the Internet and I have attempted to do a conversion of Australia time to your (or my ) local time.  Hope it was helpful

Countries which be playing in Semi and Finals

At one time while surfing I came across a site which has all the photos of all the World Bowls 2016 bowlers from all the countries.. If I relocate it I will do another blog to list them.

During the last four years (March 2012 - today) I have written a blog on bowls which has covered everything form Debits on Wet Greens (March 2012) to this blog on the posted schedule of the World Bowls 2016 Finals.
  My love of Lawn Bowls and the knowledge that each of us can be better if we applied and can find that knowledge which may not be easier available; has been my raison for blogging.
  Sometimes the ideas were to make you think and question what you know; other times they were the tricks I have found over the years.
Blog Stats for March 21, 2016

  Because, sometimes it is rather difficult to find things on the Internet, or I have been discourage to have missed the opportunity to watch good streaming bowls games; I felt the need was there for the blog. Blogs listed in stats are
- Video Viewing as Exercise 5/5
- Bowls 1906 Ocean Liner Game
- Seeing the Shot. Visualization
- Measuring Which Bowl is Shot?
- Three Subconscious mind Exercises

 Some of my blogs have been very long and how (of if you did read it all) one could have read it all was surprising.  So with the start of my own Lawn Bowls season here in Canada, and my years (now 71) I will be doing very short to the points blogs. And less frequency. I will still try to answer readers with questions as best I can or try to find the answer in other places on the Internet.

  If in any of my blogs your picture was used or comments on your bowls performance suggested, I thank you for that privilege which I took  and apology given. If like my self you are happy to see the improvements of knowledge in Lawn Bowls, these blogs has supplied to the new players; I thank you and  we know if we each do our part promoting our sport, it has a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment