Friday, December 16, 2016

Russia Blog Reading

Well I guess all my visits and reads of this blog are not Lawn Bowls players. My average reader is interested in Lawn Bowls but when I see stats which show a large volume
Blog Stats December 15 2016
of reads from Russia; I must accept another reason.  Maybe Russia is developing an interest in Lawn Bowls with their refusal from the Olympics because of the Drug Scandal.  I think what is probably the reason for these high volume of hits on my blog is the Trump - Putin Election News.

As a Blog writer, I check regularly and wonder why there has been a certain increase in readership. Sometimes the reason is very strange.
In the news this week has been concern about the new President Trump`s involvement with Russia.
Reuters News Dec 15, 2016
  On December 15th the news was full with reports of this topic especially Reuters News on this scandal. (photo Right ) 
When I look at stats and I find several hits from Russia and the read volume is always 22 blogs; I must believe that this is caused by a Search which then expands it read to the following 2000 words looking for words like election, scandal or interference..

Two Basic types of readers are found visiting a blog  site. First, the regulars, which all blogger want and write to please. We attempt to encourage their  visits as  a regular follower by writing about subjects which have shown a high reader hit statistics..  Second are the visitors who arrive due to some search engine and then go about to visit several of the blog posting.
 


Blog Statistic Information  The Blog Stats (right photo)  shows me the presence of new visitors and their subject interest . Here, the strong interest  topic has been "Three Subconscious Mind Exercises" written in December 2012
A regular type of Blog Stats
. Of course, I have since then  written more on this subject. Like the Muscle Memory Series now being displayed.

Looking at the 'High Blue Peak of 6 or 8 reads is`usually a new visitor who after arriving at the site from a search has scan the list of blogs. The high 74 reads on the Subconscious exercise blog suggest I have a  USA coach from a club suggesting the blog to members.

 .  It is often, with satisfaction, to find a  blog visit of 15 to 25 hits per day. Yes there has been a lot written over the past 5  years but these "Hits" are probably `word of mouth` visit from a club discussion which has send me a new readers. Very often when a reader finds my blog interesting they attempt to follow the blog  and I suggest that they become a follower of my Twitter account (Springhiler)

1 comment:

  1. I often get hits of 21 from Russia. I found information on-line that this is a robot and the best thing is to just ignore these hits.

    ReplyDelete